Big Top Circus Tent with An Heavy-duty FrameworkThe differences between a simple wooden canvas tent and a heavy-duty frame tent are as followed:
- Clearspan aluminum framework. Clearspan big top circus tent from SHELTER is framed with hard-pressed aluminum alloy (T6061 / T6), showing the features of stainless, anti-corrupted and long-lasting. Meanwhile, no support beams or columns are set inside the tent, to ensure an unobstructed view to the main stage.
- PVC roofing tarpaulin. The circus tent is covered with tensile PVC coated polyester tent tarp on both roof and sidewall. The tent tarp is not only foldable, reusable. Most importantly, it has the features of waterproof, sun blocking that the canvas tent cannot compare with.
- Modular expanded. The most highlighted advantage of a modular structure is unlimitedly expandable on size. Shelter offers the circus tent for sale in widths from 10m - 60m, and no limitation to the length to build small/big circus tent.
- Firmly fixed. Rather than fixing a tent on all kinds ground with only ropes and anchors, SHELTER has developed a complete fixation system for firmly installing tents on different ground condition. With the use of a proper fixation method, the circus tent is 100km/h - 120km/h (60 - 75 MPH) wind withstand.
- Movable and relocatable The aluminum circus tent with a strong framework is not only robust, but also dismountable and reinstallable to provide convenience for circus tour.
Temporary/Semi-permanent Large Circus Tent Solution for Theme/Amusement Park
What's more, red and white, or colorful tent tarp can also be custom made to arouse the feeling of happiness and joy instantly.